Today, anyone can make and build a website without having any proper information. If you want to design a website for your business or for some other task, you can easily do this by using the right form of tools and available resources. All you need is 2-3 hours in a day to read the proper guideline instructions in order to start a website for your business.
Here are a set of instructions to start your own website. You have to follow them stepwise. Firstly there are three things that you need to understand and to make a website.
- Your Domain Name
- The part of services that hosts your website i-e: (Website Hosting)
- The platform that is free and most commonly used i-e: (WordPress)
One thing that you have to keep in mind is that your website needs to be easily accessible to all people. Without the upper mentioned thing you are unable to build a website. So, let’s start with the set of instructions that you need to follow stepwise to start a website.
1. Choosing of a proper domain name
If you want to build a website the very first thing that is really important is to decide a proper domain name. Domain name is decided on the basis of your company name, or your personal task any sort of thing that you want to make a website for.
For example domain name can be: companyname.org or yourname.com.
The cost of the domain varies from year to year.
2. Second step is to get a web hosting and to register the domain
Web hosting provides services that hold and store your content files on a secure server. It is an important investment for your website launch. Monthly costs are very affordable for any website hosting. To get a proper website hosting account you can consult with ServerSea Web Hosting and select your basic package of website hosting and fill the domain name and get registered.
3. Setting up your WordPress site
Once you have completed your first two steps, you have to install a website building platform.
I recommend you to choose WordPress because it is easy to work and it provides you hundreds to thousands of free designs and add-ons that make your website look more professional and more unique. You have to check your website by typing your domain address. Then after all this you have to verify SSL OR HTTP settings. SSL certificate makes sure that your website can securely reach the visitors.
- After all this you have to select the theme and add a design. After installation add a logo and widgets.
- Add content pages, contact, services, and homepage
- Set up a blog page on the website after that setup a navigation bar menu.
- After all this set up an online store or an Ecommerce.
After all these steps your website is ready to launch. Yayyy! Congratulations. But you have to keep improving your website for betterment.