Friends, Pan Card has become mandatory for almost everyone. Now you cannot open your account without a PAN card in the bank. Also, if you already have an account in the bank. So, it is mandatory to have a PAN card link to your account. In this case, if you have applied for PAN card. But you have not received a PAN card yet. And you want to know your PAN Card Status. So today I am going to tell you through this article that you can check the status of your PAN card in real time.
Measures to track PAN Card Status –
Friends, it takes at least 15 days to get a Pan Card. Pan card is available on three methods to track the application. About which details are shown below.
1. Tracking PAN Card Status via SMS –
- You can also know your PAN card application status via SMS. To check your PAN card status via SMS, you have to follow the steps given below.
- First, go to your mobile’s message box and click on Crete a New Message.
- After this, send the SMS to 57575 in the format specified below.
- NSDLPAN SPACE 15 APPLICATION NUMBER AND SEND TO 57575
- After some time, your PAN Card Status will be reported to you by the message.
2. Tracking PAN Card Status by a telephone call
- You can also get information about your PAN Card Status by phone. For this, you have to call 02027218080 from your mobile or landline phone. And make all the information requested by Customer Care. After this, the location of your PAN card will be informed.
3. Tracking Online PAN Card Status
- If you want to track the status of your PAN card online without any hassles. So, this is a very easy and good way. For this, you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
UTI (By coupon number) How to track UTI PAN Card Status
If you have made your PAN Card through UTI You can track the pan card application status uti through the steps described below.
- First, you go to this http://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/ website.
- Now click on the track pan card application.
- After this, click on click Hair to check the status online.
- Now you insert the coupon number of your application.
- After that insert the captcha code.
- Then click the submit button.
- After this, your PAN card status will be conveyed.
4. How to track NSDL PAN Card Status
- If you have created your PAN card through the NSDL Portal You can track the status of your PAN card by following the steps easier than described below.
- First, you go to your NSDL website.
- Now you choose the type of your PAN card application.
- After that, after filing all your details, click on submit button.
- After this, you will be told about your PAN card status.
In this way, you can track the status of your PAN card application by following the steps as easy as mentioned above.