Udyog Aadhar is the 12 numerical registration number issued by MSME Ministry of the Government of India. These registration numbers are being given to small business already running and similar industries. It has to be registered to get it. On September 18, 2015, the government issued a memorandum on the basis of the industry. With the help of udhyog aadhar registration can be done under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
Prior to registering under SSI Registration, many paperwork had to be completed, which required filling two forms named Interprinure Memorandum-1 (EM-I) and Interprinoyor Memorandum-2 (EM-II). It was a complicated task, but there is no need to fill out various forms from the coming of the Udyog Aadhaar.
If your business falls under the small, medium or micro-industry, you can easily register yourself under the Udyog Aadhaar. With the introduction of online, more and more people will be able to take advantage of it. Time seems too low in the Udyog Aadhaar, and many non-essential formalities have got relief from the applicants.
What is MSME Department?
MSME Department works to promote and control micro, small and medium enterprises running in the country. These Ministries also provide financial and technical support to entrepreneurs to start such enterprises. This Ministry is currently under Kalraj Sharma. They are working on this post from May 26, 2014.
Udyog Aadhaar Scheme
In 2006, the policy was brought into force by the country’s immediate government by passing an act passed in Parliament. Under this act, the government has tried to bring all the small and medium industries to the world level and increase the competitive spirit. This also led to the development of trade and art of those small entrepreneurs, and the country’s GDP rate also increased.
Prior to bringing MSMED laws in it, all business establishments were operated under the ‘Industrial Development and Regulation Act’, which was passed in 1995. After bringing MSMED, the government has given all the non-agricultural institutes under this scheme.
According to the MSMED Act MSME can be divided into two parts.
- Manufacturing enterprise: It is invested in many small large plants and machinery.
- Service Enterprises: The companies running under it take advantage of many different types of services and take money for it.
Udyog Aadhaar benefits
- All the formalities for registration under a Udyog Aadhaar are completed online.
- This form can only be filled up by automation on enterprise information.
- For this registration, the entrepreneur has to give personal support number, enterprise name, address, bank details etc.One person can fill more than one Udyog Aadhaar form with a base number.
- There is no charge imposed by the government for filling this form, so there is no fee required to fill this form.Once uploading the form, the registration number comes on the e-mail given when filling the form.
- If you are registered under Udyog Aadhaar, then you will get benefits such as collateral free loans from bank, Concession in electricity bills, Barcode registration subsidy and 50% subsidy for patent registration etc.
Registration for Udyog Aadhaar registration
- Applicants can apply online or offline in any way. So there are two very easy ways to register.
- With the help of this, the benefit of various services given by the government can be taken by the applicant for the expansion of his business.
- Udyog Aadhaar has made the EM II application much easier than before. With this help, the transaction has become very easy and hassle-free.
- Once the registration is done, the applicant is able to lift many of the government’s facilities, like the easy loan, low-interest rate loan etc., the applicant gets the benefit.
- the applicant gets the money to go abroad by the government to participate in the exhibition abroad.
Many types of subsidies are provided by the government to the registered enterprises.