Guest blogging is still a great link building strategy as content still matters. Many marketers only see it as a way to enhance their site’s organic search ranking but miss on its other side. Guest blogging has allowed brands to become more powerful because –
- It helps to demonstrate expertise before a wide audience
- Absorbs readership and consistently drives referral traffic from relevant top blogs.
- Builds awareness about your business via posts.
- Establishes relationships with other niche entities that are well-liked.
It is a great approach to building digital public relations. However, the difficulty to succeed in using guest blogging as a marketing tool has increased. Good marketers are experiencing issues because publishers are charging for placement and editors are snowed under, hundreds of pitches.
There is also an issue of bloggers not finding titles that match the interest and taste of their readers. Bloggers also need to work with publishers or editors that have strict guidelines. It is challenging but worth the effort, time, and resources.
If your aim is for creating brand awareness guest blogging is the way even today!
For contributing guest posts, you can look for relevant blogs. Quality Guest Post is a great platform where you get a highly engaged readership. The host is active and has good authority. Check it out for relevancy to your niche. You can even look for opportunities using Google searches, popular guest bloggers in your niche, competitor’s backlinks, etc.
How to choose a guest post title for instant approval?
Guest post titles are important because publishers are tired of generic topics. Smart pitch means reaching out with an exclusive title. Besides, the blog host has requests from other guest bloggers to consider. Therefore, you need to create a unique title to stand out from them. Your title idea and approach have to be unusual.
The title chosen has to grab the attention of the blog owner and the target audience. Choose a perfect topic that resonates with the readers in your pitch. Before you pitch, there is a need to build rapport with the blog owner. You can help them in social engagements, their content promotion, etc. To generate ideal guest post titles –
- Understand the nature and audience of the potential blog you are planning to contribute your valuable post. A useful title matters a lot to the blog owner because it caters to his/her follower’s needs.
- Analyze trending niche topics. Creating a post based on target audience curiosity never fails. It means to provide what the audience wants.
- Check the guest’s blog commenting section. The successful post will have a high volume of comments. You get to understand the reader’s mind. Choose an old popular blog post and reproduce it including the latest information with interesting facts.
- You cannot copy but enhance it adding your values.
After you get ideas for an ideal guest post title, it is time for impressive framing. Use trigger words in your title that users get compelled to click on. Remember, every host will adore having a post that offers value to readers.