The telecom industry in India has come a long way in terms of data plans. Bharti Airtel leads the charts today with some of the most attractive and flexible data plans. The 4G Airtel recharge plans are one of the most sought after due to the unmatched flexibility it offers to the customers. The 4G data connection has been a boon to many customers who do not have a wifi connection however who want to stream or download content at a higher speed. It is also useful for making video calls since the 3g speed does not result in a smooth video calling experience. Let’s look at the various Airtel prepaid recharge plans available with the 4G speed options:
• INR 19: At just INR 19, subscribers can avail unlimited local, STD and roaming calls to any network. They will get 200 MB data and the validity period is two days. The plan is available in Punjab.
• INR 179: Users can enjoy unlimited calls on any network at just INR 179. They will also get 2 GB data and 300 SMS for 28 days. This plan is also currently available in Punjab.
• INR 49: Subscribers will get talktime of INR 38.52 by paying INR 49. The pack includes 3G/4G data of 100 MB and remains valid for 28 days. The plan is available in Jammu and Kashmir, Chennai, Assam, Delhi-NCR, Haryana, North-East, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Punjab, etc.
• INR 48: The plan comes with 3 GB data for 28 days. The states where this plan is available include Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, to name a few.
• INR 98: This plan offers 6 GB data for 28 days. The plan is available in Jammu and Kashmir, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Odisha, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Himachal Pradesh, etc.
• INR 99: With this plan, users can enjoy unlimited local, STD, roaming calls and 100 SMS. They will also be able to avail 1 GB data. The validity period for this plan is 18 days. The states where INR 99 plan is available include West Bengal, Rajasthan, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, and Jharkhand.
• INR 249: The Airtel Prepaid 249 plan is valid for 28 days and users can enjoy unlimited local, STD, and roaming calls on any network. They can also avail 1.5 GB data and 100 national SMS per day. The plan is available in UP West and Kerala.
• INR 398: Users can avail unlimited local, STD, and roaming calls on any network. They can also enjoy 3 GB data and 100 national SMS per day, and all of it for a validity period of 28 days and at Airtel recharge of INR 398. The plan can be availed by subscribers in West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Odisha, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi NCR, Bihar, Jharkhand, and Andhra Pradesh.
As you can see above, most of plans include some options of calls, SMS as well as 4G data. This helps the customers purchase these plans and club them with other Airtel plans to create their own customized plans to fit their unique needs. The Airtel 4G data plans are also easy to activate through a simple online or retail store-based recharge of the denomination.