NEET stands for National Eligibility Entrance Test. It will be conducted by NTA (National Test Agency). It is one of the hardest medical entrance examinations conducted in India. After qualifying, the entrance examination candidates may get selected for MBBS and BDS Degree courses. As per the government rules and regulations, for taking admissions in any medical course candidates must need to qualify the NEET entrance examination.
National Test Agency already has announced the date of the NEET 2020 exam. NEET 2020 Exam will be conducted on May/ 3rd/ 2020. And it is one of the best and toughest exams for any medical candidates. Every year lakhs of students may appear for the NEET Exam.
For all the latest updated information regarding NEET PG visit: https://www.entrancezone.com/exam/neet-pg
NEET 2020 Important Dates
Some of the following important dates are given listed in the table below:
|NEET 2020 Registration Form||2nd December 2019|
|Last Date for Registration Submission||31st December 2019|
|Fee Payment Date||31st December 2019|
|Registration Form Correction date||2nd week of January 2020|
|Admit Card Release||27th March 2020|
|NEET 2020 Examination Date||3rd May 2020|
|Answer Key Releasing Date||4th June 2020|
|NEET 2020 Result||4th June 2020|
NEET 2020 Important Syllabus Topics
It is not commendable to leave any topic in the NEET exam. It is one of the toughest modes of medical entrance exams. Here is a list of important topics that have to target by the candidates.
Important topics for Physics in NEET 2020 exam preparation
- Theory-based questions: Modern Physics, Heat, and Thermodynamics, Magnetism, etc.
- Wave Optics
- Rigid Body Dynamics
All the topics are mandatory to score more in Physics sections. Candidates must have to go thoroughly all the sections.
Important topics for Chemistry in NEET 2020 exam preparation.
- Organic and Inorganic Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Coordinationation Compounds
- Equilibrium and Acids
Candidates must pay equal attention to all the sections. And it will help to score well in the chemistry part.
Important topics for Biology in NEET 2020 exam preparation.
From the past few years, Biology section may be divided into two parts Botany and Zoology.
Botany mainly related topics in Planning Diversity and Classification. And on the other hand, Zoology mainly related topics such as Reproductive Health, Mendelian Disorders, Polygenic Inheritance, etc. Some of the important topics are listed below:
- DNA Replication
- Plant Anatomy
- PAGE Theory
- Digestive System
- Endocrine System
- Excretory System
- Nervous System
Candidates must have to focus on both the parts of the Biology course because each course of the section contains equal-weighted.
Important Benefits of Mock Test Paper.
Mock Test plays a vital role in the student’s life, it helps to crack any entrance examination. That we all spend hours, days and weeks to prepare for any entrance examination. Some of the following points are listed below in favor of Mock Test Paper.
- Through every mock test, candidates must be aware of their strengths and weaknesses.
- NEET mock test is to familiarize with the actual exam pattern.
- Mock Test paper builds confidence to crack any entrance exam.
- Mock Test paper builds candidates’ speeds and accuracy and it is the two important aspects to score high in exams.
- After solving two or three mock test papers, candidates must know the difficulty level of any exams.
- Mock Test also helps you to understand the distribution of time.
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) will comprise 45 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology sections.
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Conducting Body||NTA (National Test Agency)|
|Question Type||MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Total No. of Questions||180|
|Duration of Time||3 hours|
|Exam Sections||Physics: 45 questions, 180 marks
Biology: 90 questions, 360 marks
Chemistry: 45 questions, 180 marks
|Total no. of Marks||720|
|Corrects Answers Marks||4 marks for each correct answers|
|Negative Marking||1 mark for every incorrect answer|
Best Preparation Books for NEET 2020 Exam:
Choosing the best possible books is one of the best tricks to crack any entrance exams. Some of the best books for NEET exam which all are recommended by the MCI (Medical Council of India). Here is the list is given below:
- Objectives of Physics by D.C. Pandey
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Walker, and Resnick.
- Fundamental of Physics by Pradeep.
- Problems in general Physics by IE Irodov.
- Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma
- Dinesh Chemistry Guide.
- ABC of Chemistry by Modern.
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd.
- Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon.
For Biology (Botany and Zoology):
- Biology Volume 1 and Volume 2 b Trueman.
- Objective Biology by Dinesh.
- Proper Biology guide by Pradeep.
- Question Bank for Biology by Dr. Ali.
Here is the list of some important books which will help you to crack the NEET 2020 Exam Paper.
Some of the following usual tips which have to follow by each and every candidate. It is easy to crack any examination with the help of preparation tips:
To know the Syllabus: It is the first and very important step to prepare for any entrance exam. Candidates should have a piece of deep knowledge about the course and exam which they all are preparing themselves.
Do Smart Study: For the better preparation pupil need to study smartly and cleverly.
- Candidates must be aware of their weaknesses and strengths.
- Do not leave any topic untouched.
- Try to make your strong areas stronger and give a lot of time on their weakness areas.
Proper Time Management: The syllabus of the coming exam is more than enough but the time which you have is limited.
- Pupils just need to make a proper time table.
- Provide more and more time on your weaker course of section.
- Do as many as mock test paper, it will help you a lot t crack any exams.
Practice: Practice is one of the important parts while preparing ourselves for any entrance exam.
Because Knowledge is of no use until you did not practice it.
Take Small Breaks: Continuously studying make hampers on our health. So take short breaks for better relief. Take juices and green vegetables while studying. And take chocolates and coffee which will help you to act at all times.
Stay Calm and Motivated: It is very easy to get demotivated while preparing for the NEET exam. Just go through the Internet for Inspirational quotes and thoughts. Go for a walk with your friends to get motivated itself. And at last, as we all know, history repeats itself, so do not forget to solve the previous NEET examination paper or Mock test paper.
I hope this article helps you a lot in preparation for NEET 2020. May wish you the best of luck for NEET 2020 exam.