It’s always important to prepare for exam, prior to notification of SBI PO Exam. Never wait for any exam notification and then get in to hurry in preparing for exams. You always need to prepare well with timing to crack the exam successfully. There will be minimum number of attempts in SBI PO Exam. Thus, its always good to crack the exam in the first go itself.
There will be a month gap between Prelims and mains exam. As the days are passing, the exams are becoming tougher and competitive. Preparing well for exams requires a smart way along with hard work. Have a proper plan and execute the plan accordingly with dedication and hard work. Timing also plays very important role in exam preparation. Managing the time according to your most confident questions, questions in which you have doubt, questions which you are not aware of is important. Answer first most confident ones, followed by answers in which you have doubt by taking some time and then at last get in to the ones which you are not aware of and try it out.
Top 10 strategies to track SBI PO Exam 2019 at first attempt
- Track the notifications regarding SBI PO Exam Time table and syllabus.
- Keep updated with latest exam pattern of SBI PO Exam.
- Schedule the study process according to syllabus, based on important topics according to priority.
- Practice previous years question papers and know how much you know in it.
- Be Updated with latest news and trends related to particular topic and related to syllabus of SBI PO Exam.
- Get to know your pros and cons in all topics, categorize it in to strong points and weak points and prepare according to it.
- Focus on time management.
- Practice Questions related to particular topics individually and take as many mock tests as possible.
- Prepare for both Prelims and Mains on the go without waiting for Prelims result.
- Make a proper strategy plan to execute in exam.
Tracking the notification of SBI PO Exam time table and syllabus:
Be updated with notifications on exams time table and syllabus. Schedule your study according to syllabus and according to your strengths and weakness in those topics. Basically, SBI PO Exam consists of 3 categories.They are:
- Quantitative Aptitude (Mathematical problems)
- English (Grammar Understanding)
- Reasoning Ability (Logical reasoning ability)
Focusing on all topics as much as possible is essential. Since, sectional timing has been introduced, Time management also plays very important role in reaching your goal. Understand each and every topic completely and accurately for better results.
Keep updated with latest SBI PO Exam pattern:
Always have an updated information on SBI PO Exam pattern. Since, exam pattern changes time to time, it is necessary to be updated with that information.
Major changes in the exam pattern at present is as follows:
- Sectional timing has been introduced in Prelims.
- There will no sectional cut offs in both Prelims and Mains exam.
Schedule the study process according to syllabus, based on important topics according to priority:
Make a proper schedule plan, to study in a smart way with time management. Some of the Important topics related to syllabus are as follows:
|Quantitative Aptitude||English Grammar||Reasoning Ability|
|Number Series||Reading Comprehension||Coding Decoding|
|Quadratic Equations||Cloze test||Coding Inequality|
|Data Interpretation||Para jumbles / Sentence Rearrangement||Input Output|
|Data Sufficiency||Vocabulary||Series (Numerical, Symbolical, Alphabetical)|
|Approximation||Error Detection||Seating Arrangement|
|Miscellaneous (Profit and loss, Time and Work, Percentage, Time speed and distance, Ratio and Proportion)||Paragraph Completion||Puzzles|
|Match the column||Data Sufficiency|
|Sentence connector||Logical Reasoning (Arguments, Conclusions, cause and effect, course of action etc.…)|
|Miscellaneous (Blood relation, Direction sense, Ordering etc..)|
Practice previous years question papers and know how much you know in it:
- After preparing on all topics, practice on previous year question papers. Analyze the score and check how to improve on those topics which you were not able to attend.
- Then Categorize your knowledge in to Known topics and not well-known topics and concentrate more on not well-known topics. Sharpen your knowledge on Known topics.
- Also answering the Questions within time frame is also important. Thus, concentrate on Tim frame and accuracy also.
Be Updated with latest news and trends related to particular topic and related to syllabus of SBI PO Exam:
- Being updated with latest news and trends of SBI PO Exam is also very important. Since, Question paper also includes questions related to general awareness that too related to latest news and trends.
- If you have this general awareness along with other requirements of exam syllabus, you will be having an edge over other students who are not much strong in general awareness.
Get to know your pros and cons in all topics, categorize it in to strong points and weak points and prepare according to it
- After preparing well on all important topics for SBI PO Exam, get to know in which topics you are more confident and the topics which are difficult to you.
- Categorize in to two sections and work according to it. Concentrate more on topics which are difficult to you and spend more time on those topics. Sharpen your skills or knowledge on topics in which you are much confident.
Focus on time management:
- Focusing on time management along with speed and accuracy is also important. Sometimes though the student has knowledge on all topics, he/she may not be able to perform well in exams due to lack of time management skill, lack of speed and accuracy.
- Thus, even if the person is well versed with required knowledge, should also concentrate much on time, speed and accuracy.
Practice Questions related to particular topics individually and take as many mock tests as possible:
Prepare on each topic individually according to syllabus. After completing studying on all topics, practice tests on those topics individually and then attend Complete Mock Tests regularly to keep updating your knowledge and to improve your knowledge on questions you were not able to answer or understand. Keep taking tests until your score is much satisfying to you and SBI PO Exam requirements.
Prepare for both Prelims and Mains on the go without waiting for Prelims result:
Prepare for both Prelims and Mains exam in one go. Usually people first start to study only for Prelims and concentrate on Mains only after clearing Prelims or getting call letter for Mains Exam. But, that’s not right way to prepare for SBI PO Exam.
After completing Prelims there will be One-month time for Mains Exam. Preparing in that One-month time for Mains Exam is not that easy. Thus, Prepare simultaneously for both Prelims and Mains Exam.
General awareness like current affairs makes a prominent role in Mains Exam. Person having that Current affairs knowledge have an edge over other students who don’t.
Make a clear strategy plan to execute in exam:
Make a list of topics in which you are very confident and focus on those questions first. Then, on Questions in which you are not much clear by taking some time to think over it and then followed by not much known topics related questions.
Attempt tests on all important topics individually and take complete Mock tests frequently to do well in SBI PO Exam at First attempt itself.
SBI PO Mock Test Series : Available Here