The right SEO packages can prove beneficial for your business in different ways. However, the key challenge is to select the most efficient provider in the USA offering such packages. The right provider should not only take time to know about your business and what your SEO campaign’s goal is but also offer services customized to meet your specific requirements with respect to target customers and traffic, locality and the rate of conversion, among others.
Thus before you choose SEO Packages USA, you’ll need to finalize the key parameters and factors based on which you should assess the competencies of different providers. Ideally, the best SEO package should not cost the moon. Additionally, it should have a positive impact on your online business. But how do you do it?
Given below are some of the key factors that can help you choose the best SEO packages for your business.
1. Consider what the package includes
SEO packages in the USA vary from company to company. While some may offer a handful of basic SEO services, others could offer extensive and customized SEO services that are tailored to meet your business needs. Thus, it becomes important to find out what your chosen package entails before signing a contract.
A good SEO package should ideally have the following:
• Content marketing and keyword research: Content is the most important element when it comes to marketing your business online. To make people visit your website to know what you offer, you’ll need to use the right keywords that attract targeted demographics. Thus, your short-listed SEO packages should have both these components. From deciding what keywords to target and which pages should target which specific keywords to doing competitor analysis to find opportunities with respect to some relevant keywords, your chosen SEO firm should be able to do all of them. Additionally, they should focus on your content too – right from your web pages, articles, and blogs to press releases, white papers, images, videos, and social media posts to target the right customers.
• Local SEO: Unless local SEO is focused upon, content marketing alone won’t be enough. This is especially true if your business functions locally because local citations would be a vital element of your SEO success. Search engines make use of NAP citations (which stands for name, address, and phone number) from the Internet’s chief directories (Google, Facebook, Yelp, Yellow Pages, and others). Your search rankings are determined by these factors.
Apart from SEO citations, your chosen SEO package should also undertake hyper-local SEO campaigns. This could include doing local SEO optimizations by using local phone numbers and a local address, crafting locally-focused content, getting backlinks, etc. But since local SEO isn’t easy and involves a lot of work, you should ensure your package includes local SEO as it will save you from spending money separately on getting it done and even help boost your ROI.
• Tracking and reporting: Any good SEO package should be able to provide you with useful insights into your website’s performance and what your SEO campaign’s overall performance is. Such a package should ideally have a tracking and reporting system in place to keep you updated about the developments and/or changes being made to your website and the results obtained through these and other steps.
Unless your SEO package offers tracking and reporting services, you’ll be unable to know about what’s happening and have no control over the proceedings. To track everything and ensure that your SEO professional is aiming to help you achieve your business goals, you need to request tracking and reporting if these services aren’t offered. This way, you’ll be able to stay on top of things and also track your ROI.
2. Check past performance and present/past clients’ experience
You should ask your short-listed SEO company for specific examples of past work. Ask to see their portfolio, client testimonials, industry awards, if any, etc. as all these indicate how competent the company is. Reputed and truly successful providers offering SEO packages in the USA would have a lot of proven, specific, and verifiable results available for their potential clients. Be it a website or a launch campaign, or any other project, a good SEO company should be able to prove its competence via past performance. Ensure you have verifiable proof that the company knows what it is doing and has the ability to bring meaningful results for its customers.
You should also ask to connect with at least 3 to 5 past or present clients to vet the company whose SEO packages you’re planning to buy. Ask these people how they like working with the company, how they are (or were being) treated, especially if there’s a difference of opinion, what’s the SEO process of the company, how frequently they report the proceedings, etc. All these will let you have useful insights into the customer experience and what you can expect to get from your chosen SEO packages. Additionally, you’ll know the company’s strengths and weaknesses, what their SEO strategy involves, and the reporting process they have in place. Such information will make your decision-making process easier.
3. Set a meeting to ask questions
This is the final step of your selection process where you’ll meet your potential SEO companies to discuss their SEO packages and seek answers to questions that you may have. Though in-person meetings are always preferable, they may not be possible in some circumstances. Irrespective of whether you opt for virtual or face-to-face meetings, you should have a list of questions compiled to ask.
You need not hesitate or be shy about asking questions because the more questions you ask about the company’s past performance and other aspects, the clearer picture you’ll get about how competent it is and how well it’s going to perform for your business. A well-rounded company won’t have anything to hide and is unlikely to stall you or sidestep your questions. Rather, it’ll patiently answer all your questions and even share a list of some of its customers who are willing and eager to share their experience of working with the company.
So, before you sign a contract with an SEO company and choose one of its SEO packages, make sure to ask questions like these:
- How long have you been in the field of SEO?
- How has SEO changed over the past few years?
- Have you done SEO for our line of business/industry or something similar?
- What services does your package offer?
- Is there any extra charge? Would there be sudden price escalations? If yes, under what circumstances?
- Can I order add-ons? Will I get any special prices on them?
- When can I expect to see results?
- Do you guarantee particular results?
- Do you outsource your SEO tasks? If yes, which ones?
- How much leeway do you give to your outsourced help and how qualified are they for the job?
- What’s your approach to link-building and influencer marketing?
- What SEO tools do you use?
- What’s your link building strategy? Do you monitor backlinks?
- What’s your tracking and reporting system?
SEO is a complex domain that’s continuously updating and improving. Reputed and reliable SEO companies stay updated about key changes and adjust their practices and SEO packages accordingly, to deliver optimum value and results to their customers. To find the Perfect SEO Package USA, keep the above pointers in mind to make a good and informed choice.