We all know just how vital it is to have a strong digital profile and the power of social media is undeniable. Imagine having a few million followers; people who see all your Facebook posts and can interact with you! While seven digits is a bit ambitious, you could enjoy social media followers in the tens of thousands, if you join forces with a leading SEO agency.
Here are a few tips straight from the social media marketing team on how to generate a large following on any and all of your social media platforms.
• Make best use of the free business development tools – Facebook have many great business marketing tools that you can use for free; when you approach a leading US SEO agency such as kingkong.co, they have an arsenal of social media marketing tools and employ the strategies that deliver the best results.
• Post premium quality content – Every single social media post should be professionally created; make a short video introducing your team and have professional articles written by web content writers that are informative and industry related. Make good use of video and images, along with informative blogs on a range of topics; when users like a page, they tell their friends so your following can quickly grow if your content is A1.
• Interact with users – Ideally, you need one person to monitor all social media accounts, interacting with users and providing them with accurate information. People appreciate a quick response when they have a query and the SEO agency have their own on-house social media teams who are monitoring client accounts 24/7, building a positive relationship with users. Be creative with your social media content and always think before you post or respond, taking care not to offend. Some businesses offer a free video call to any potential customer, which is a great way to get to know the consumer and find out what they are looking for. Here is some information about the best ways to use paid traffic, which is always an option.
• Create Dialogue – Design a post that asks a question, introduce a topic that is both relevant and current, but take care not to be too controversial, as this could lead to open digital war! The last thing you need is users throwing verbal assaults at each other on your Facebook page. There might be a new product on the market (not necessarily yours) and you could ask users for any feedback, or you could create a fun quiz for users, which is a great way to engage. If users find engaging and stimulating content on your pages, they are likely to click on that ‘follow’ button.
• Professional SMM – The SEO agency has an SSM team who work their magic on clients’ social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Why not let the experts handle all your accounts? This all but guarantees a large following and they do everything from creating and posting content to interacting with users and developing positive relationships.
Here is some US government information on social media, which makes for an interesting read and if you follow the above advice, you should see your following numbers rise steadily, building the right relationship with the online consumer.