If you want to become a lecturer and researcher in India and eagerly wait for the UGC NET Application form, then there is good news for you. Filling up of the UGC NET 2022 Application Form began on 30thApril 2022.
The exam will be conducted to determine if a candidate is eligible for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship positions awarded by Indian Universities and Colleges.
The last date of the UGC NET 2022 application form is 20th May 2022. So, hurry up! Don’t miss this opportunity. Know the complete details of the UGC NET 2022 Exam and apply for it to appear in the exam.
UGC NET Exam Dates 2022
- UGC NET Registration process – 30th April 2022
- Last date of application fee – 20th May 2022
- The Application correction window opens – from 21st May 2022 to 23rd May 2022
- UGC Admit card Availability – June 2022 (expected)
- UGC NET exam date- June 2022 (expected)
- Answer Key Release – To be announced
- Results 2022 – To be announced
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2022
NTA has decided some qualifications & age limits to appear in the exam. Here it is –
Qualification Criteria – Candidates must have a master’s degree in the relevant subject.
Marks criteria – Minimum 55% marks for general category and 50% marks as OBC, SC, ST, PwD, and Third gender without roundoff.
Age limit Criteria – For JRF, candidates must be under 31 years of age, and a 5-year relaxation is provided for reserved candidate and for Assistant Professor, there is no age limit.
Documents That Are Required to Fill NTA NET Application Form 2022
When you are registered at UGC NET, you need to prepare the following documents in advance.
- Board or University Certificate
- Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter ID Card, and other Government ID
- Marksheet of Master’s Degree
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- PwDcategory Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned Photographand Signature in JPG Format (Size: 10 kb to 200 kb, Signature size: 4 kb to 30 kb)
- Email ID and Phone Number
- Permanent Address with Pin Code
- Choose four of the most preferred cities for your exam centre
- Code of UGC NET Subject (available in information brochure)
- Post-graduation Course Code (available in information brochure)
How to Apply for UGC NET 2022 Application Form
Candidates need to follow the steps below to apply online for the UGC NET 2022 exam.
UGC NET Registration Form – Visit the NTA official website and click on the “Fill Application Form UGC NET June 2022” button.
The details to be filled in on the registration form are basic details (candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, ID number, etc.) and contact details (full postal address, email address, mobile number, etc.).
UGC NET Application Form – After this, candidates need to click on the “Fill Application Form” button and start filling in the remaining details in the online application form. The details to be filled in the UGC NET application are
- Country of Citizenship
- PwD Category Options
- Minority Community Options
- Single Girl Options
- Diabetes Options
- A subject name in the graduation examination.
- Post-Graduation Pass Status
- Post-Graduation University
- Post-Graduation Grades
- Post-Graduation Stream
- Post-Graduation Qualifying Exam State
- Post-graduation year passed
- Job Title (Assistant Professor or JRF)
- Choice of four test centers (in order of preference)
- The subject was chosen for UGC NET
After filling in all the details, the candidate needs to click on the “Submit” button and review the details entered in the form. After reviewing, submit it finally.
Photo and Signature – Candidates will need to upload a scanned image and signature as per the specifications released by the official. The images and signature are both in JPEG format.
UGC NET Application Payment Procedure – The payment procedure for the UGC NET 2022 application form is online. Therefore, candidates can pay the UGC NET 2022 application fee through SBI/HDFC/Syndicate/ICICI/Paytm payment gateway (i.e., Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking/UPI).
The application fee for the UGC NET 2022 form is different for all categories.
- General –INR 1,100/-
- EWS/OBC-NCL – INR 550/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Transgender –INR 275/-
How to download a Confirmation Page for UGC NET Online Form?
After successful payment of the application fee, a confirmation page will be generated. You are required to print at least four confirmation pages and keep them for future reference. Thereafter, the UGC NET 2022 application process will be completed.
UGC NET 2022 Exam Format
Below is the paper pattern for the UGC NET 2022 exam:
- Exam Mode – CBT (Computer Based Test/Online) mode
- Language: Hindi and English
- Thesis – Two papers
- Question Types – Multiple choice questions (MCQs) and objective type questions.
- Exam Duration – 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Total Questions – 150 Questions
- Total score – 300 marks
- Grading Scheme – For each correct answer, you will receive 2 marks.
- Negative Mark – No negative marking
UGC NET Syllabus 2022 Released by the NTA
The UGC NET 2022 syllabus for different subjects will be based on the relevant UG and PG academic years. Candidates should prepare according to the qualifying examination syllabus. Candidates will be able to view the full syllabus from the information bulletin for UGC NET 2022.
Students must check the NTA website for the full UGC NET syllabus online.
Hope this article will help you. Now, go to the official website and fill in the form without wasting your time. After filling the form, start your exam preparation as you will have only 1 month for preparation. You can ask your queries regarding your exam preparation with us through the comment box below. We will help you to prepare for the exam in one month and get the certificate of Lecturer and JRF.
Best of Luck. Thank You for reading this article.